The Information Service is open Monday to Friday between 9am and 5pm.
PO Box 464
Office: In person enquiries are by appointment only. Please call the Information Service on 1800 066 969.
What happens when you contact the Information Service?
When you call the OPA Information Service:
- You will be asked to leave your name and phone number so that your enquiry can be logged.
- Your enquiry will be attended to by the Information Officer, usually within 24 hours.
- You may be provided with information about other relevant services.
- You can remain anonymous if you prefer.
- All information is confidential.
OPA provides a limited after hours paging service for urgent/emergency matters.
Our after hours service assists with urgent consent for medical treatment, urgent guardianship orders and urgent special powers orders.
- Monday to Friday - 5pm to 9am
- Saturday, Sunday and public holidays - 24 hours per day.
Please contact OPA during business hours wherever possible - for example, if you can see in advance that you will need help, need to seek consent or discuss discharge plans or for routine client updates or matters.